Services shall include all provisions of services and facilities and connected activities which are provided in connection with offering of products and services as a customer of Easylife.
Easylife needs this information to operate and provide various products and services. Easylife Companies use, transmit and disclose Your Personal Information only as follows:
- to fulfil Your requests for products and services offered and subscribed and accepted by you and to contact you either through Easylife or their third party service providers through any channel of communication including but not limited to email, telephone, sms, etc.
- to deliver to you any administrative notices, alerts, advice and communications relevant to Your use of the Service.
- to third-party contractors that provide services to Easylife and are bound by these same privacy restrictions.
- for market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or identification of other criminal activity.
- to conduct check on Your credit information with any of the credit bureau or to conduct a background check either by their employees or through any third party vendor.
All such Personal Information collected shall be retained so long as you are having account/product with Easylife or by any of its third party service entities/service provider (“Third Party Service Entity”) and remain active to avail various services/product or as may be required under the law or as per applicable policy on data retention if any. In case of deactivation / termination of the account / services with Easylife, the Personal Information provided may no longer be used for providing the services/facilities and the same may also get removed upon the expiry of the maximum tenure as may be prescribed under the provisions of the law as applicable or the policy on data retention if any. Unless the Personal Information is purged permanently, the Personal Information may remain on the servers and Easylife may however use the Personal Information for data analytics purposes and procedures for improving the provisions of services/facilities by them in a non-identifiable manner.